BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY: 2023/2024 JUPEB ADMISSION – DETAILED GUIDE AND INFORMATION.
- Bells University of Technology is inviting applications for its JUPEB admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The university offers a variety of programmes across four colleges. Candidates with at least five O’level credits in relevant subjects are eligible to apply. The registration process takes place online, and applicants must create an account using a unique email address and passcode. The application fee is N10,000, plus a N350 bank transaction charge. Applicants should ensure all details are correct before submission, as changes cannot be made after submission.
Bells University of Technology, Ota, has officially released the details for its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective students have been presented with an array of courses across multiple colleges, making it a fantastic opportunity to kickstart their academic journey.
Bells University of Technology provides a variety of programmes under various colleges. The offerings include:
A. College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Food Technology
- Food Technology (Food Sciences with Business)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
B. College of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
C. College of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Management Technology
D. College of Environmental Sciences
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
The minimum requirement for prospective candidates is five O’level Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at one or two sittings in relevant subjects.
How to Register
Registration for admission at Bells University of Technology has been simplified and can be completed by following these steps:
- Visit Bells University Portal
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment, obtain an Application Form Number, and also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to log in with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Submit the Application Form. Remember, after submission, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied.
The JUPEB admission form costs =N= 10,000:00, payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform. Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all InterSwitch payments. You will be redirected to the interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form.
Aspiring candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to enrol in one of Nigeria’s top technology institutions. This in-depth information should serve as a guide, helping you navigate the registration process with ease. Please ensure you meet all the requirements and follow the stipulated instructions carefully. Good luck with your application!