COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LAFIA (COALAFIA) ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- The College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia (COALAFIA) has released its National Diploma (ND) Programmes admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates can check their admission status on the college’s notice board or online via the official portal or the JAMB admission portal. Successful candidates are advised to take necessary steps, including accepting the admission, printing JAMB documents, paying the acceptance fee, and applying for course changes if necessary.
The College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia (COALAFIA) has officially released its admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes can now check their admission status.
How to Check COALAFIA Admission List
Prospective ND students of COALAFIA can check their admission status by following one of the methods detailed below:
Notice Board within the School Premises
Candidates can find the list of admitted students posted on the notice board within the school premises.
Admission status can also be confirmed via the college’s official portal by visiting http://portal.coalafia.edu.ng/Applicants/Login2.
JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal
Alternatively, the admission status can also be checked on the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow these steps:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COALAFIA admission status.
Next Steps for Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Upon admission, candidates are required to pay an acceptance fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
For Interested Candidates
Candidates who are interested in the College programmes and scored one hundred (100) and above in the 2022 UTME are requested to register at the College ICT portal www.coastlafia.edu.ng or any Cafe of their choice by creating their account and subsequent payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates who chose the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology as second or third choice are advised to change to College of Agriculture, Science and Technology as the first choice to be considered for the 2022/2023 admissions.
Congratulations to all the candidates that have been offered admission into COALAFIA for the 2022/2023 academic session. This is an important milestone in your academic journey. Welcome to the COALAFIA family!