The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada – Abuja, Basic Nursing Program during the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See how to check FCT College of Nursing Sciences, admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that attended FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada – Abuja, just concluded interview that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission List
The under-listed students have been given admission into the FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada for the Basic Nursing Programme. You are to report to the Principal, FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada, with the original and photocopy of the following document to collect your admission letters;
- Remita receipt of acceptance fee of Fifty Thousand (N50,000) naira only
- Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
- Primary School leaving certificate
- WAEC / NECO certificate
- Complete six(6) years of Secondary School testimonial
Registration and Resumption start on 16th June 2022, while Orientation and lectures commence on 20th June 2022. Failure to resume two weeks ( ie 4th July 2022) after resumption means forfeiture of the admission.
Please note that accommodation spaces are limited and therefore would be on a first-come-first-served basis.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE ACCEPTANCE FEE (N50,000) ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
- Click on “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
- Click on Name of service/purpose and choose; ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Enter other payment details as required and click “SUBMIT” to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.