FCT College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Admission Form – The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
SALE OF FORM: Start 13th July, 2022 and Ends 26th July, 2022
EXAMINATION; Entrance examination hold from 1st to 6th August 2022.
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- a Non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 19th July, 2021.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form.
The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.