The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the FCT School of Nursing form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to young males and females not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- UMYU Notice on Payment of Acceptance Fee and Printing of Admission Letter 2022
- Kogi State Poly IJMB Admission Form for 2022/2023
- 2022/2023 Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) ND General/Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Accepted Requirements and Cut-Off Mark/Score
- 2022/2023 Oyo State College Of Nursing Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing Admission Form OUT
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission Entry Requirements
WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible. NABTEB CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
How to Apply for the FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
The sale of forms starts on 11th April 2022 and ends on 30th April 2022.
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of 5,200.00 (Five Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, (Nursing) FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be submitted immediately after filling in for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th April 2022.
EXAMINATION: The entrance examination starts on the 2nd to the 7th of May 2022. The candidate’s personal exam detail will be sent via SMS to the
contact phone number provided in the form. For further inquiry on the examination, date check https://fb.me/fctsonm from 25th April 2022
The Examination will be a Computer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
NB: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH. The applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.