NECC, KADUNA, SCHOOL OF POST BASIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (ORL) NURSING ANNOUNCES ADMISSION FOR 2023/2024 SESSION.
- Applications are open for admission into the Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology (ORL) Nursing program for the 2023/2024 academic session. Applicants must have at least five credit passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, be a Registered General Nurse with a current practicing license, and have two years of clinical experience. Apply online at school.neckaduna.com.ng before June 30th, 2023 for the 12-month program.
The School of Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology (ORL) Nursing invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2023/2024 academic session. This is a comprehensive and dynamic 12-month programme designed to equip nurses with the specialized skills required for ORL nursing.
NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the ORL Nursing program, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, which should include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse, with a current practising license.
- Have two or more years of experience in the clinical setting. Experience in an ORL Clinic will be an added advantage.
- Have approval for one year’s release from the employer, if employed.
How to Apply for NECC Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain application forms online at school.necckaduna.com.ng. A non-refundable fee of N10,000 must be paid through Remita (RRR).
Here are some tentative dates for the admission process:
- Commencement of Sales of Form: 6th March 2023
- Closing of Sales of Form: 30th June 2023
- Entrance Examination and Oral Interview: 8th July 2023
- Commencement of Session: 14th November 2023
- For further inquiries, please contact:
- The School Coordinator / HOD Mrs. Faleke Sarah Apeabu
- Contact Number: 08062460996, 08150732527 (Please note: Calls are only entertained within working hours – 9:00am to 4:00pm)
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
This is a unique opportunity to further specialize in the nursing profession. Interested and qualified nurses are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out on the chance to enhance your nursing career with this specialized course in Otorhinolaryngology nursing.