What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on your visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Examburners.com will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Examburners.com in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Examburners.com may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. And we won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent activities carried out outside this website. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.Examburners.com.
This policy was last modified on 30th June 2022. And might not be updated in the next 5 years.
Contacting us for Exam runz or any exam related issues on this website. Kindly messages us on WhatsApp +234-903-234-7323.
Thank you for reading this page.
- JAMB Assistance Process | JAMB CBT Results/Testimonies (FAQs)
- Daily Exam Subscription Prices
- GCE Exam Portal: Knowledge Base
Recommended Articles (Links) to Read
- Updated IJMB Timetable for 2023
- Updated Jupeb Timetable 2023
- Legit 2023 IJMB Runz (Expo)
- 2023 WAEC Runs (Expo)
- WAEC Practical Specimens 2023
- 2023 NABTEB Timetable (Updated PDF)
- NABTEB GCE Mathematics Questions and Answers 2022
- Legit/Best 2023 JAMB CBT Runs (Expo) (2023 JAMB Assistance)
- NECO Specimens 2023 For Biology, Physics & Chemistry Practicals
- 2023 WAEC Timetable (Updated/Final PDF)
- 2023 NECO Timetable (UPDATED PDF)
- 2022/2023 WAEC GCE Mathematics Questions and Answers
- 2022 NECO GCE Mathematics Questions and answers